Thank you for visiting our new blog!
We’ve shifted format: Westminster Law Library's twice yearly newsletter Hearsay is now a blog. Check for regular updates on new materials and resources, research tips, and changes in hours and resource locations.
Subscribe - RSS
Subscribe to our complete content (RSS feed listed under Links, lower right) or select just one of our Categories (see the sidebars on the left for subscription options). You can also sign up to receive an e-mail notification every time we update the blog (see Updates, lower left).
Scavenger hunt - win Wexis points!
Four winners will be drawn from the correct answers to receive LexisNexis or Westlaw points. Submit answers to Hearsay.
Deadline: February 8, 2008
- Who supplies our news headlines?
- What is one of our post categories?
- Where are the archives of the Hearsay newsletter located?
- What is the name of the new printing credit on your Pioneer card?
- Which version of the Colorado Revised Statutes does the Bluebook require you to cite?
- What was the decision in the case we used as a reporter citation example? I.e. reversed, affirmed etc.